This is the story that YOU wanted to hear us talk about! It received 47 percent of the vote in our Radioactive poll!
We all use cell phones. Rather than becoming a way of communicating, they’ve become our go-to time killer. We even let our kids use them.
According to The Stir, that may be a bad idea. It turns out cell phones are affecting children in a lot of negative ways.
If you want to fire a quick text at a restaurant, your child is more likely to act out to get attention.
Is your kid a little awkward in social situations? Think about that the next time you’re on your iPhone while they’re telling a story. Kids are getting worse at reading social cues. Oh, they’re also not developing a large vocabulary while you play “Words with Friends” and they’re more scared of other people.
Motto of the story? “Angry Birds” can wait. Your child’s development can’t.
Mac & Gaydos
- Penzone: Campaigns should focus on what candidates stand for
- Gov. Ducey supports Flake’s request to delay vote for FBI investigation
- Look back on a decade of the Mac & Gaydos show
- How would Sheriff Penzone deal with speeding Arizona lawmaker?
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate