This is the story that YOU wanted to hear us talk about! It received 79 percent of the vote in our Radioactive poll!
Courtney Love has made a lot of claims in her life, but could she actually be right about this one?
According to USA Today, Love claimed on social media Monday that she may have found the missing Malaysian Air flight.
No, Love does not have special access or insider information. She was using a website called Tomnod that lets users browse satellite photos in an attempt to find the plane, among other problems.
Some people responded that they didn’t believe her and she tweeted her photo proof.
— Courtney Love Cobain (@Courtney) March 17, 2014
What do you think? Did Love find the plane?
- Mac and Gaydos deliver pizzas to winning class in REDucation contest
- Civil rights activist wants Phoenix-area NAACP boss to step down after incident
- Cindy McCain talks Syrians refugees’ plight, trafficking in Arizona
- Relive 2015 through the high and low moments of Mac & Gaydos
- Mac & Gaydos’ Caring for Kids nets thousands of donations for Child Crisis Arizona