This is the story that YOU wanted to hear us talk about! It received 61 percent of the vote in our Radioactive poll!
Jimmy Fallon’s new gig as the host of “The Tonight Show” seems to be going pretty well, but how did an appearance by First Lady Michelle Obama affect his ratings?
According to Fox News, her appearance certainly didn’t hurt things.
As expected, the visit by First Lady Michelle Obama gave “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon” a bump, with the broadcast drawing a 5.3 household rating in the metered markets, up a tenth from Wednesday.
Interestingly, ratings for both Conan O’Brien and Jay Leno fell during their first weeks on the show. Fallon’s, on the other hand, have stayed steady after an initial drop after his premier.
Is Fallon on his way to becoming a legend of late-night TV?
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development
- Jan Brewer thinks Paul Penzone will have tough time beating Sheriff Joe Arpaio
- Mac & Gaydos joined by Burmese python after losing March Madness bet
- Mac and Gaydos deliver pizzas to winning class in REDucation contest
- Civil rights activist wants Phoenix-area NAACP boss to step down after incident
- Cindy McCain talks Syrians refugees’ plight, trafficking in Arizona