This is the story that YOU wanted to hear us talk about! It received 61 percent of the vote in our Radioactive poll!
Jimmy Fallon’s new gig as the host of “The Tonight Show” seems to be going pretty well, but how did an appearance by First Lady Michelle Obama affect his ratings?
According to Fox News, her appearance certainly didn’t hurt things.
As expected, the visit by First Lady Michelle Obama gave “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon” a bump, with the broadcast drawing a 5.3 household rating in the metered markets, up a tenth from Wednesday.
Interestingly, ratings for both Conan O’Brien and Jay Leno fell during their first weeks on the show. Fallon’s, on the other hand, have stayed steady after an initial drop after his premier.
Is Fallon on his way to becoming a legend of late-night TV?
- Civil rights activist wants Phoenix-area NAACP boss to step down after incident
- Cindy McCain talks Syrians refugees’ plight, trafficking in Arizona
- Relive 2015 through the high and low moments of Mac & Gaydos
- Mac & Gaydos’ Caring for Kids nets thousands of donations for Child Crisis Arizona
- Former Phoenix Mayor Phil Gordon considers run against Sheriff Arpaio