This is the story that YOU wanted to hear us talk about! It received 61 percent of the vote in our Radioactive poll!
Jimmy Fallon’s new gig as the host of “The Tonight Show” seems to be going pretty well, but how did an appearance by First Lady Michelle Obama affect his ratings?
According to Fox News, her appearance certainly didn’t hurt things.
As expected, the visit by First Lady Michelle Obama gave “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon” a bump, with the broadcast drawing a 5.3 household rating in the metered markets, up a tenth from Wednesday.
Interestingly, ratings for both Conan O’Brien and Jay Leno fell during their first weeks on the show. Fallon’s, on the other hand, have stayed steady after an initial drop after his premier.
Is Fallon on his way to becoming a legend of late-night TV?
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- ‘Supernatural’ TV show convention comes to Arizona
- Jan Brewer thinks Paul Penzone will have tough time beating Sheriff Joe Arpaio
- Mac & Gaydos joined by Burmese python after losing March Madness bet
- Mac and Gaydos deliver pizzas to winning class in REDucation contest
- Civil rights activist wants Phoenix-area NAACP boss to step down after incident