This is the story that YOU wanted to hear us talk about! It received 61 percent of the vote in our Radioactive poll!
Jimmy Fallon’s new gig as the host of “The Tonight Show” seems to be going pretty well, but how did an appearance by First Lady Michelle Obama affect his ratings?
According to Fox News, her appearance certainly didn’t hurt things.
As expected, the visit by First Lady Michelle Obama gave “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon” a bump, with the broadcast drawing a 5.3 household rating in the metered markets, up a tenth from Wednesday.
Interestingly, ratings for both Conan O’Brien and Jay Leno fell during their first weeks on the show. Fallon’s, on the other hand, have stayed steady after an initial drop after his premier.
Is Fallon on his way to becoming a legend of late-night TV?
- ‘Remember me?’ Mom outs college-aged son on Facebook for not calling home
- Gaydos meets Solomon the lion from Wildlife World Zoo
- Donald Trump wins Mac & Gaydos’ Presidential Pick Fest
- Colorado woman turns to Craigslist to rent a family for her birthday
- Renting, not owning, a growing trend among millennials