This is the story that YOU wanted to hear us talk about! It received 50 percent of the vote in our Radioactive poll!
The oft-criticized Miley Cyrus has some advice for the oft-criticized Justin Bieber: Stay home.
“I would just say, ‘You’ve got a lot of money. Pay people to make sure you don’t get in trouble and party at your house,'” she said in a Thursday night interview with Jay Leno, as transcribed by ABC News. “Buy a house, and add a club to it.”
Cyrus offered herself some positive publicity later in the interview, pointing out that she’s never been arrested, despite getting a lot of flack for her antics.
“I’m doing a lot of (expletive), I’m not doing anything illegal, so that’s all right,” she said.
- Civil rights activist wants Phoenix-area NAACP boss to step down after incident
- Cindy McCain talks Syrians refugees’ plight, trafficking in Arizona
- Relive 2015 through the high and low moments of Mac & Gaydos
- Mac & Gaydos’ Caring for Kids nets thousands of donations for Child Crisis Arizona
- Former Phoenix Mayor Phil Gordon considers run against Sheriff Arpaio