This is the story that YOU wanted to hear us talk about! It received 50 percent of the vote in our Radioactive poll!
The oft-criticized Miley Cyrus has some advice for the oft-criticized Justin Bieber: Stay home.
“I would just say, ‘You’ve got a lot of money. Pay people to make sure you don’t get in trouble and party at your house,'” she said in a Thursday night interview with Jay Leno, as transcribed by ABC News. “Buy a house, and add a club to it.”
Cyrus offered herself some positive publicity later in the interview, pointing out that she’s never been arrested, despite getting a lot of flack for her antics.
“I’m doing a lot of (expletive), I’m not doing anything illegal, so that’s all right,” she said.
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan
- Garcia: ‘Real’ plan would erase education deficit, raise teacher’s pay
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement