This is the story that YOU wanted to hear us talk about! It received 50 percent of the vote in our Radioactive poll!
The oft-criticized Miley Cyrus has some advice for the oft-criticized Justin Bieber: Stay home.
“I would just say, ‘You’ve got a lot of money. Pay people to make sure you don’t get in trouble and party at your house,'” she said in a Thursday night interview with Jay Leno, as transcribed by ABC News. “Buy a house, and add a club to it.”
Cyrus offered herself some positive publicity later in the interview, pointing out that she’s never been arrested, despite getting a lot of flack for her antics.
“I’m doing a lot of (expletive), I’m not doing anything illegal, so that’s all right,” she said.
- ‘Remember me?’ Mom outs college-aged son on Facebook for not calling home
- Gaydos meets Solomon the lion from Wildlife World Zoo
- Donald Trump wins Mac & Gaydos’ Presidential Pick Fest
- Colorado woman turns to Craigslist to rent a family for her birthday
- Renting, not owning, a growing trend among millennials