This is the story that YOU wanted to hear us talk about! It received 50 percent of the vote in our Radioactive poll!
The oft-criticized Miley Cyrus has some advice for the oft-criticized Justin Bieber: Stay home.
“I would just say, ‘You’ve got a lot of money. Pay people to make sure you don’t get in trouble and party at your house,'” she said in a Thursday night interview with Jay Leno, as transcribed by ABC News. “Buy a house, and add a club to it.”
Cyrus offered herself some positive publicity later in the interview, pointing out that she’s never been arrested, despite getting a lot of flack for her antics.
“I’m doing a lot of (expletive), I’m not doing anything illegal, so that’s all right,” she said.
Mac & Gaydos
- Look back on a decade of the Mac & Gaydos show
- How would Sheriff Penzone deal with speeding Arizona lawmaker?
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate
- Jan Brewer defends McCain from critics calling for him to step down
- Horizon Honors teacher awarded Mac & Gaydos Pay Tribute to a Teacher