Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: With so many holiday deals and specials, is it possible we’re suffering from discount fatigue?
4:15 p.m.: We take a look back at the top political stories of 2013.
5:45 p.m.: Do longer school days really boost learning?
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan
- Garcia: ‘Real’ plan would erase education deficit, raise teacher’s pay
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts