Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: With so many holiday deals and specials, is it possible we’re suffering from discount fatigue?
4:15 p.m.: We take a look back at the top political stories of 2013.
5:45 p.m.: Do longer school days really boost learning?
Mac & Gaydos
- Penzone: Campaigns should focus on what candidates stand for
- Gov. Ducey supports Flake’s request to delay vote for FBI investigation
- Look back on a decade of the Mac & Gaydos show
- How would Sheriff Penzone deal with speeding Arizona lawmaker?
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate