Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: Rep. Kate Brophy McGee, the co-chair of the CPS oversight committee, joins us to discuss the plan to review 6,000 uninvestigated reports of child abuse.
5:05 p.m.: Get caught up on the stories you need to know before the long weekend. It’s the Daily Download!
6:45 p.m.: Apparently the Affordable Care Act website is working again, but the White House doesn’t want you to log on. What?
- Mac Watson of ‘Mac and Gaydos’ shares story of adopting children
- Arizona lawmaker wants new policies for addressing inappropriate behavior
- Former Tent City site to treat 500-plus inmates for opioid addiction
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups