Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: Rep. Kate Brophy McGee, the co-chair of the CPS oversight committee, joins us to discuss the plan to review 6,000 uninvestigated reports of child abuse.
5:05 p.m.: Get caught up on the stories you need to know before the long weekend. It’s the Daily Download!
6:45 p.m.: Apparently the Affordable Care Act website is working again, but the White House doesn’t want you to log on. What?
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate
- Jan Brewer defends McCain from critics calling for him to step down
- Horizon Honors teacher awarded Mac & Gaydos Pay Tribute to a Teacher
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan