Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: Rep. Kate Brophy McGee, the co-chair of the CPS oversight committee, joins us to discuss the plan to review 6,000 uninvestigated reports of child abuse.
5:05 p.m.: Get caught up on the stories you need to know before the long weekend. It’s the Daily Download!
6:45 p.m.: Apparently the Affordable Care Act website is working again, but the White House doesn’t want you to log on. What?
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan
- Garcia: ‘Real’ plan would erase education deficit, raise teacher’s pay
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement