Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: Rep. Kate Brophy McGee, the co-chair of the CPS oversight committee, joins us to discuss the plan to review 6,000 uninvestigated reports of child abuse.
5:05 p.m.: Get caught up on the stories you need to know before the long weekend. It’s the Daily Download!
6:45 p.m.: Apparently the Affordable Care Act website is working again, but the White House doesn’t want you to log on. What?
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols
- One year in, Paul Penzone continues to address ‘culture of hate’ claims
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest stories from past weekend in Arizona, nation
- Palo Verde Middle School teacher gets monthly KTAR News award