Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: Arizona said it’s going to work through 6,000 uninvestigated reports of child abuse in a week. Should we be insulted?
4:45 p.m.: Want to tell US what to talk about? Vote in our Radioactive poll and we’ll discuss the topic YOU want to hear about!
6:05 p.m.: We’re now spying on travelers. Is this the best way to improve customer service?
- Garcia: ‘Real’ plan would erase education deficit, raise teacher’s pay
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018