Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: Arizona said it’s going to work through 6,000 uninvestigated reports of child abuse in a week. Should we be insulted?
4:45 p.m.: Want to tell US what to talk about? Vote in our Radioactive poll and we’ll discuss the topic YOU want to hear about!
6:05 p.m.: We’re now spying on travelers. Is this the best way to improve customer service?
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO