This is the story that YOU wanted to hear us talk about! It received 55 percent of the vote in our Radioactive poll!
We’re pretty sure that’s not what the “Share” button is meant for.
According to the New York Post, a man decided to undress his wife, who was passed out after drinking, and broadcast it using the “Playroom” game on PlayStation 4.
He first exposed her breast for a period of time, then cut the broadcast only to return moments later with her completely naked.
The user was reportedly banned instantly but they were not the only ones getting up to naughtiness. Some other users made videos of themselves parading around with guns, while others paraded around naked.
We’re wondering how Sony prevents this from happening again. What do you think it should do?
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate
- Jan Brewer defends McCain from critics calling for him to step down
- Horizon Honors teacher awarded Mac & Gaydos Pay Tribute to a Teacher
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan