This is the story that YOU wanted to hear us talk about! It received 55 percent of the vote in our Radioactive poll!
We’re pretty sure that’s not what the “Share” button is meant for.
According to the New York Post, a man decided to undress his wife, who was passed out after drinking, and broadcast it using the “Playroom” game on PlayStation 4.
He first exposed her breast for a period of time, then cut the broadcast only to return moments later with her completely naked.
The user was reportedly banned instantly but they were not the only ones getting up to naughtiness. Some other users made videos of themselves parading around with guns, while others paraded around naked.
We’re wondering how Sony prevents this from happening again. What do you think it should do?
- Mac Watson of ‘Mac and Gaydos’ shares story of adopting children
- Arizona lawmaker wants new policies for addressing inappropriate behavior
- Former Tent City site to treat 500-plus inmates for opioid addiction
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups