Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: A report on the Sandy Hook shooting was released Monday. We’ll give you all the key details.
4:45 p.m.: Arizona is formulating a plan to investigate the 6,000 reports of child abuse that were ignored.
5:45 p.m.: It’s Radioactive, the segment where YOU can tell US what to talk about! Be sure to vote in our poll!
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate
- Jan Brewer defends McCain from critics calling for him to step down
- Horizon Honors teacher awarded Mac & Gaydos Pay Tribute to a Teacher
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan