Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: A report on the Sandy Hook shooting was released Monday. We’ll give you all the key details.
4:45 p.m.: Arizona is formulating a plan to investigate the 6,000 reports of child abuse that were ignored.
5:45 p.m.: It’s Radioactive, the segment where YOU can tell US what to talk about! Be sure to vote in our poll!
- Garcia: ‘Real’ plan would erase education deficit, raise teacher’s pay
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018