Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: A report on the Sandy Hook shooting was released Monday. We’ll give you all the key details.
4:45 p.m.: Arizona is formulating a plan to investigate the 6,000 reports of child abuse that were ignored.
5:45 p.m.: It’s Radioactive, the segment where YOU can tell US what to talk about! Be sure to vote in our poll!
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO