Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: A man dropped off 6,000 pennies at the state capitol building on Friday. Find out why!
4:30 p.m.: John F. Kennedy was killed 50 years ago Friday. The stories flying around about him are still crazy.
5:45 p.m.: A teen is crediting his concussions for his musical talents. Why is he trying to make head injuries cool?
- Mac Watson of ‘Mac and Gaydos’ shares story of adopting children
- Arizona lawmaker wants new policies for addressing inappropriate behavior
- Former Tent City site to treat 500-plus inmates for opioid addiction
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups