Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: A man dropped off 6,000 pennies at the state capitol building on Friday. Find out why!
4:30 p.m.: John F. Kennedy was killed 50 years ago Friday. The stories flying around about him are still crazy.
5:45 p.m.: A teen is crediting his concussions for his musical talents. Why is he trying to make head injuries cool?
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols
- One year in, Paul Penzone continues to address ‘culture of hate’ claims
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest stories from past weekend in Arizona, nation
- Palo Verde Middle School teacher gets monthly KTAR News award