Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: A man dropped off 6,000 pennies at the state capitol building on Friday. Find out why!
4:30 p.m.: John F. Kennedy was killed 50 years ago Friday. The stories flying around about him are still crazy.
5:45 p.m.: A teen is crediting his concussions for his musical talents. Why is he trying to make head injuries cool?
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate
- Jan Brewer defends McCain from critics calling for him to step down
- Horizon Honors teacher awarded Mac & Gaydos Pay Tribute to a Teacher
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan