Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: A man dropped off 6,000 pennies at the state capitol building on Friday. Find out why!
4:30 p.m.: John F. Kennedy was killed 50 years ago Friday. The stories flying around about him are still crazy.
5:45 p.m.: A teen is crediting his concussions for his musical talents. Why is he trying to make head injuries cool?
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan
- Garcia: ‘Real’ plan would erase education deficit, raise teacher’s pay
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement