Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: A man dropped off 6,000 pennies at the state capitol building on Friday. Find out why!
4:30 p.m.: John F. Kennedy was killed 50 years ago Friday. The stories flying around about him are still crazy.
5:45 p.m.: A teen is crediting his concussions for his musical talents. Why is he trying to make head injuries cool?
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO