This is the story that YOU wanted to hear us talk about! It received 48 percent of the vote in our Radioactive poll!
Do you want some extra money this holiday season? McDonald’s came up with a couple…unique…ideas for its employees.
According to thinkprogress.org, McDonald’s recommended, on an official site, that employees in need of some extra cash could sell unwanted holiday gifts online.
The fast food chain also recommended employees cut their food into smaller pieces.
Elsewhere on the site, McDonald’s encourages its employees to break apart food when they eat meals, as “breaking food into pieces often results in eating less and still feeling full.”
McDonald’s also assists employees in obtaining food stamps.
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols
- One year in, Paul Penzone continues to address ‘culture of hate’ claims
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest stories from past weekend in Arizona, nation
- Palo Verde Middle School teacher gets monthly KTAR News award