This is the story that YOU wanted to hear us talk about! It received 48 percent of the vote in our Radioactive poll!
Do you want some extra money this holiday season? McDonald’s came up with a couple…unique…ideas for its employees.
According to thinkprogress.org, McDonald’s recommended, on an official site, that employees in need of some extra cash could sell unwanted holiday gifts online.
The fast food chain also recommended employees cut their food into smaller pieces.
Elsewhere on the site, McDonald’s encourages its employees to break apart food when they eat meals, as “breaking food into pieces often results in eating less and still feeling full.”
McDonald’s also assists employees in obtaining food stamps.
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO