This is the story that YOU wanted to hear us talk about! It received 48 percent of the vote in our Radioactive poll!
Do you want some extra money this holiday season? McDonald’s came up with a couple…unique…ideas for its employees.
According to thinkprogress.org, McDonald’s recommended, on an official site, that employees in need of some extra cash could sell unwanted holiday gifts online.
The fast food chain also recommended employees cut their food into smaller pieces.
Elsewhere on the site, McDonald’s encourages its employees to break apart food when they eat meals, as “breaking food into pieces often results in eating less and still feeling full.”
McDonald’s also assists employees in obtaining food stamps.
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate
- Jan Brewer defends McCain from critics calling for him to step down
- Horizon Honors teacher awarded Mac & Gaydos Pay Tribute to a Teacher
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan