Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: A second wave of Obamacare cancellations is looming. As many as 100 million insurance plans could be kaput by November 2014.
5:45 p.m.: A group from al-Qaida was able to sneak in to Kentucky by pretending to be Iraqi refugees. They were sending bombs and food home.
6:45 p.m.: It’s time for Radioactive, the segment where YOU tell US what to talk about! Be sure to vote in our poll!
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan
- Garcia: ‘Real’ plan would erase education deficit, raise teacher’s pay
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement