Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: A second wave of Obamacare cancellations is looming. As many as 100 million insurance plans could be kaput by November 2014.
5:45 p.m.: A group from al-Qaida was able to sneak in to Kentucky by pretending to be Iraqi refugees. They were sending bombs and food home.
6:45 p.m.: It’s time for Radioactive, the segment where YOU tell US what to talk about! Be sure to vote in our poll!
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO