Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: A second wave of Obamacare cancellations is looming. As many as 100 million insurance plans could be kaput by November 2014.
5:45 p.m.: A group from al-Qaida was able to sneak in to Kentucky by pretending to be Iraqi refugees. They were sending bombs and food home.
6:45 p.m.: It’s time for Radioactive, the segment where YOU tell US what to talk about! Be sure to vote in our poll!
- Mac Watson of ‘Mac and Gaydos’ shares story of adopting children
- Arizona lawmaker wants new policies for addressing inappropriate behavior
- Former Tent City site to treat 500-plus inmates for opioid addiction
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups