Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: A second wave of Obamacare cancellations is looming. As many as 100 million insurance plans could be kaput by November 2014.
5:45 p.m.: A group from al-Qaida was able to sneak in to Kentucky by pretending to be Iraqi refugees. They were sending bombs and food home.
6:45 p.m.: It’s time for Radioactive, the segment where YOU tell US what to talk about! Be sure to vote in our poll!
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols
- One year in, Paul Penzone continues to address ‘culture of hate’ claims
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest stories from past weekend in Arizona, nation
- Palo Verde Middle School teacher gets monthly KTAR News award