Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: A second wave of Obamacare cancellations is looming. As many as 100 million insurance plans could be kaput by November 2014.
5:45 p.m.: A group from al-Qaida was able to sneak in to Kentucky by pretending to be Iraqi refugees. They were sending bombs and food home.
6:45 p.m.: It’s time for Radioactive, the segment where YOU tell US what to talk about! Be sure to vote in our poll!
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate
- Jan Brewer defends McCain from critics calling for him to step down
- Horizon Honors teacher awarded Mac & Gaydos Pay Tribute to a Teacher
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan