This is the story that YOU wanted to hear us talk about! It received 50 percent of the vote in our Radioactive poll!
When it comes to vacation days, American workers are reportedly split on whether they are a right or a luxury.
According to Today.com>, fewer Americans used vacation days in 2013 than 2012.
“Americans treat vacations as a luxury rather than a right,” Expedia said in its analysis of the findings, noting that in the United States, workers with 14 days of vacation took only 10, leaving 4 days unused. A year earlier, they left only two unused, according to the annual survey.
New York University professor Anat Lechner said Americans are afraid to take vacations because they’re worried their absence will show that they may not be necessary.
She also said the cost of vacation is also prohibitive to Americans.
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate
- Jan Brewer defends McCain from critics calling for him to step down
- Horizon Honors teacher awarded Mac & Gaydos Pay Tribute to a Teacher
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan