Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: The director of the Arizona Interscholastic Associated joins us to talk about the death of an Arizona high school football player.
4:30 p.m.: Guess what you love more than your spouse? Your iPhone.
6:05 p.m.: What’s the best age to have a child? Monica Lindstrom joins us to discuss.
- Garcia: ‘Real’ plan would erase education deficit, raise teacher’s pay
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018