Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: The director of the Arizona Interscholastic Associated joins us to talk about the death of an Arizona high school football player.
4:30 p.m.: Guess what you love more than your spouse? Your iPhone.
6:05 p.m.: What’s the best age to have a child? Monica Lindstrom joins us to discuss.
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO