Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: The director of the Arizona Interscholastic Associated joins us to talk about the death of an Arizona high school football player.
4:30 p.m.: Guess what you love more than your spouse? Your iPhone.
6:05 p.m.: What’s the best age to have a child? Monica Lindstrom joins us to discuss.
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols
- One year in, Paul Penzone continues to address ‘culture of hate’ claims
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest stories from past weekend in Arizona, nation
- Palo Verde Middle School teacher gets monthly KTAR News award