Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:45 p.m.: PG-13 movies now would have been rated R back in the 1980s. Blood, violence and sex is everywhere.
4:45 p.m.: Have YOUR say on what WE talk about on-air! Vote in our Radioactive poll!
6:35 p.m.: A joke made on Jimmy Kimmel has a lot of people angry. Should it have been pulled before the episode hit the air?
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan
- Garcia: ‘Real’ plan would erase education deficit, raise teacher’s pay
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement