Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:45 p.m.: PG-13 movies now would have been rated R back in the 1980s. Blood, violence and sex is everywhere.
4:45 p.m.: Have YOUR say on what WE talk about on-air! Vote in our Radioactive poll!
6:35 p.m.: A joke made on Jimmy Kimmel has a lot of people angry. Should it have been pulled before the episode hit the air?
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols
- One year in, Paul Penzone continues to address ‘culture of hate’ claims
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest stories from past weekend in Arizona, nation
- Palo Verde Middle School teacher gets monthly KTAR News award