This is the story that YOU wanted to hear us talk about! It received 39 percent of the vote in our Radioactive poll!
Are bad drivers driving you crazy?
A new invention will let you communicate with other drivers, without using your horn, reports ABC‘s Karen Chase.
You can now tell the world behind you what you really think. If you accidentally cut somebody off in traffic, you can now say you’re sorry, with a new device called “Driveemotion,” an LED display screen that flashes an emoticon or message through your back windshield.
You simply touch a remote control button and display a smiley face, a wink, or an angry glare, along with the words, “Sorry” and “Thank you.”
However, critics said it doesn’t include such critical messages as, “Please hurry, I’m late for work,” or “Get out of the way my brakes just failed.”
The device is not legal in all states.
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO