This is the story that YOU wanted to hear us talk about! It received 39 percent of the vote in our Radioactive poll!
Are bad drivers driving you crazy?
A new invention will let you communicate with other drivers, without using your horn, reports ABC‘s Karen Chase.
You can now tell the world behind you what you really think. If you accidentally cut somebody off in traffic, you can now say you’re sorry, with a new device called “Driveemotion,” an LED display screen that flashes an emoticon or message through your back windshield.
You simply touch a remote control button and display a smiley face, a wink, or an angry glare, along with the words, “Sorry” and “Thank you.”
However, critics said it doesn’t include such critical messages as, “Please hurry, I’m late for work,” or “Get out of the way my brakes just failed.”
The device is not legal in all states.
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest stories from past weekend in Arizona, nation
- Palo Verde Middle School teacher gets monthly KTAR News award
- Mac Watson of ‘Mac and Gaydos’ shares story of adopting children
- Arizona lawmaker wants new policies for addressing inappropriate behavior
- Former Tent City site to treat 500-plus inmates for opioid addiction