This is the story that YOU wanted to hear us talk about! It received 39 percent of the vote in our Radioactive poll!
Are bad drivers driving you crazy?
A new invention will let you communicate with other drivers, without using your horn, reports ABC‘s Karen Chase.
You can now tell the world behind you what you really think. If you accidentally cut somebody off in traffic, you can now say you’re sorry, with a new device called “Driveemotion,” an LED display screen that flashes an emoticon or message through your back windshield.
You simply touch a remote control button and display a smiley face, a wink, or an angry glare, along with the words, “Sorry” and “Thank you.”
However, critics said it doesn’t include such critical messages as, “Please hurry, I’m late for work,” or “Get out of the way my brakes just failed.”
The device is not legal in all states.
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols