This is the story that YOU wanted to hear us talk about! It received 47 percent of the vote in our Radioactive poll!
A review of more than 175 pages of memos as reportedly revealed an even larger picture of confusion in the Obama administration in the days before the rollout of the Affordable Health Care website.
The memos further revealed the site was riddled with problems, from log in issues to incorrect prices and insurers not showing up. One memo said the site only had a capacity for about 100,000 users at a time.
As for paper applications: More than 11,000 have been received, but only 4,000 had been entered into the system as of Oct. 27. Of those, it’s not clear how many are completed and applicants officially enrolled.
The contractor responsible for entering the paper applications had log in issues, a memo showed.
However, not all the problems were on the government’s end. Insurers attempted to make more than 200 changes to their plans once the website went live. Some insurers even canceled plans that people had purchased.
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO