Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: A mixed-race child decided to change her name from Keisha to Kylie to avoid teasing and stereotypes.
4:15 p.m.: A hunter who fell out of a tree suffered a severe spinal injury. Doctors asked him to choose life or death and he opted to die. Should someone be allowed to change this?
5:45 p.m.: Everyone takes selfies, but these are ones you should absolutely never take.
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols
- One year in, Paul Penzone continues to address ‘culture of hate’ claims
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest stories from past weekend in Arizona, nation
- Palo Verde Middle School teacher gets monthly KTAR News award