Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:35 p.m.: A North Dakota woman is giving out letters to kids she deems overweight instead of candy. How is this helpful?
4:45 p.m.: People are relying on strangers to rate them in a video as pretty or ugly. Even if everyone votes pretty, it doesn’t change the fact of a hollow existence.
5:45 p.m.: When it comes to your career, are you a hostage or a captor?
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols
- One year in, Paul Penzone continues to address ‘culture of hate’ claims
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest stories from past weekend in Arizona, nation
- Palo Verde Middle School teacher gets monthly KTAR News award