Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:35 p.m.: A North Dakota woman is giving out letters to kids she deems overweight instead of candy. How is this helpful?
4:45 p.m.: People are relying on strangers to rate them in a video as pretty or ugly. Even if everyone votes pretty, it doesn’t change the fact of a hollow existence.
5:45 p.m.: When it comes to your career, are you a hostage or a captor?
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan
- Garcia: ‘Real’ plan would erase education deficit, raise teacher’s pay
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement