Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:35 p.m.: A North Dakota woman is giving out letters to kids she deems overweight instead of candy. How is this helpful?
4:45 p.m.: People are relying on strangers to rate them in a video as pretty or ugly. Even if everyone votes pretty, it doesn’t change the fact of a hollow existence.
5:45 p.m.: When it comes to your career, are you a hostage or a captor?
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO
- Ducey faces pressure, backlash during fight to overhaul K-12 education