Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:30 p.m.: Some parents had their teenage girls arrested after they were caught throwing a party. Was this a good idea?
4:45 p.m.: We live in an era of wave elections. If we don’t like one party, they all get washed out. Does California’s voting system have it all figured out?
5:20 p.m.: President Barack Obama said Americans can keep their current doctor under the Affordable Care Act. Too bad that’s not always the case.
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO
- Ducey faces pressure, backlash during fight to overhaul K-12 education