Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:30 p.m.: Some parents had their teenage girls arrested after they were caught throwing a party. Was this a good idea?
4:45 p.m.: We live in an era of wave elections. If we don’t like one party, they all get washed out. Does California’s voting system have it all figured out?
5:20 p.m.: President Barack Obama said Americans can keep their current doctor under the Affordable Care Act. Too bad that’s not always the case.
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan
- Garcia: ‘Real’ plan would erase education deficit, raise teacher’s pay
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement