Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:30 p.m.: Some parents had their teenage girls arrested after they were caught throwing a party. Was this a good idea?
4:45 p.m.: We live in an era of wave elections. If we don’t like one party, they all get washed out. Does California’s voting system have it all figured out?
5:20 p.m.: President Barack Obama said Americans can keep their current doctor under the Affordable Care Act. Too bad that’s not always the case.
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate
- Jan Brewer defends McCain from critics calling for him to step down
- Horizon Honors teacher awarded Mac & Gaydos Pay Tribute to a Teacher
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan