Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: About 20 percent of 20- to 34-year-olds who are out of work aren’t looking for a job. Why don’t they want to work?
4:15 p.m.: Is the economy starting to produce the right kind of jobs? It seems Americans are getting more optimistic.
6:40 p.m.: A family wants to memorialize their daughter with a massive Spongebob headstone. The cemetery is being wishy-washy with its decision. Is it disrespectful?
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols
- One year in, Paul Penzone continues to address ‘culture of hate’ claims
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest stories from past weekend in Arizona, nation
- Palo Verde Middle School teacher gets monthly KTAR News award