Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: Luke Russert joins us to talk Shutdown: Part II. How likely is the sequel?
4:30 p.m.: Is the Republican Party headed for a civil war? Could it be good for Americans?
5:30 p.m.: Florida is drafting a law that would make the parents of bullies take responsibilities for their kids’ actions.
- Mac Watson of ‘Mac and Gaydos’ shares story of adopting children
- Arizona lawmaker wants new policies for addressing inappropriate behavior
- Former Tent City site to treat 500-plus inmates for opioid addiction
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups