Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: Luke Russert joins us to talk Shutdown: Part II. How likely is the sequel?
4:30 p.m.: Is the Republican Party headed for a civil war? Could it be good for Americans?
5:30 p.m.: Florida is drafting a law that would make the parents of bullies take responsibilities for their kids’ actions.
- Garcia: ‘Real’ plan would erase education deficit, raise teacher’s pay
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018