Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: Luke Russert joins us to talk Shutdown: Part II. How likely is the sequel?
4:30 p.m.: Is the Republican Party headed for a civil war? Could it be good for Americans?
5:30 p.m.: Florida is drafting a law that would make the parents of bullies take responsibilities for their kids’ actions.
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO