Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: Luke Russert joins us to talk Shutdown: Part II. How likely is the sequel?
4:30 p.m.: Is the Republican Party headed for a civil war? Could it be good for Americans?
5:30 p.m.: Florida is drafting a law that would make the parents of bullies take responsibilities for their kids’ actions.
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols
- One year in, Paul Penzone continues to address ‘culture of hate’ claims
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest stories from past weekend in Arizona, nation
- Palo Verde Middle School teacher gets monthly KTAR News award