Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: Luke Russert joins us to talk Shutdown: Part II. How likely is the sequel?
4:30 p.m.: Is the Republican Party headed for a civil war? Could it be good for Americans?
5:30 p.m.: Florida is drafting a law that would make the parents of bullies take responsibilities for their kids’ actions.
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate
- Jan Brewer defends McCain from critics calling for him to step down
- Horizon Honors teacher awarded Mac & Gaydos Pay Tribute to a Teacher
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan