This is the story that YOU wanted to hear us talk about! It received 77 percent of the vote in our Radioactive poll!
No one left the shutdown in a good mood, least of all President Barack Obama.
And you know what? He has a right to be.
The Republicans caused the shutdown that will be attributed to his administration. There was no desire to cut the deficit or anything. It was all because they don’t like Obamacare, something they couldn’t change anyway!
The sad thing is that this is now the nature of American politics. Obama said Thursday his new focus is comprehensive immigration reform, an issue nearly as contentious as the healthcare debate.
Can he honestly think that the Republicans are going to just acquiesce to his request and work with him on immigration? They don’t have compromise on the mind. They’re going to do everything they can to stick it to him.
And with another shutdown looming in the new year? Good luck, Obama.
- ‘Remember me?’ Mom outs college-aged son on Facebook for not calling home
- Gaydos meets Solomon the lion from Wildlife World Zoo
- Donald Trump wins Mac & Gaydos’ Presidential Pick Fest
- Colorado woman turns to Craigslist to rent a family for her birthday
- Renting, not owning, a growing trend among millennials