Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:30 p.m.: What’s going on with Ariel Castro’s case in Ohio? Attorney Monica Lindstrom joins us to catch us up.
4:10 p.m.: Does John Boehner admitting defeat mean the federal government shutdown is finally over?
5:30 p.m.: Snuggle houses are a thing. Apparently you can pay someone to cuddle you, but could this turn to prostitution?
- Mac Watson of ‘Mac and Gaydos’ shares story of adopting children
- Arizona lawmaker wants new policies for addressing inappropriate behavior
- Former Tent City site to treat 500-plus inmates for opioid addiction
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups