Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:30 p.m.: What’s going on with Ariel Castro’s case in Ohio? Attorney Monica Lindstrom joins us to catch us up.
4:10 p.m.: Does John Boehner admitting defeat mean the federal government shutdown is finally over?
5:30 p.m.: Snuggle houses are a thing. Apparently you can pay someone to cuddle you, but could this turn to prostitution?
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO
- Ducey faces pressure, backlash during fight to overhaul K-12 education