Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:30 p.m.: What’s going on with Ariel Castro’s case in Ohio? Attorney Monica Lindstrom joins us to catch us up.
4:10 p.m.: Does John Boehner admitting defeat mean the federal government shutdown is finally over?
5:30 p.m.: Snuggle houses are a thing. Apparently you can pay someone to cuddle you, but could this turn to prostitution?
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan
- Garcia: ‘Real’ plan would erase education deficit, raise teacher’s pay
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement