Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:30 p.m.: What’s going on with Ariel Castro’s case in Ohio? Attorney Monica Lindstrom joins us to catch us up.
4:10 p.m.: Does John Boehner admitting defeat mean the federal government shutdown is finally over?
5:30 p.m.: Snuggle houses are a thing. Apparently you can pay someone to cuddle you, but could this turn to prostitution?
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate
- Jan Brewer defends McCain from critics calling for him to step down
- Horizon Honors teacher awarded Mac & Gaydos Pay Tribute to a Teacher
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan