Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:45 p.m.: Grocery store shelves are watching you to see what products you buy and why. Wow that’s creepy.
4:30 p.m.: A Massachusetts high school student was suspended for picking up her drunk friend at a party. This just isn’t right.
6:05 p.m.: The TSA at Sky Harbor received double the complaints as other airports. What’s up with that?
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO