Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:45 p.m.: Grocery store shelves are watching you to see what products you buy and why. Wow that’s creepy.
4:30 p.m.: A Massachusetts high school student was suspended for picking up her drunk friend at a party. This just isn’t right.
6:05 p.m.: The TSA at Sky Harbor received double the complaints as other airports. What’s up with that?
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols
- One year in, Paul Penzone continues to address ‘culture of hate’ claims
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest stories from past weekend in Arizona, nation
- Palo Verde Middle School teacher gets monthly KTAR News award