Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:45 p.m.: Grocery store shelves are watching you to see what products you buy and why. Wow that’s creepy.
4:30 p.m.: A Massachusetts high school student was suspended for picking up her drunk friend at a party. This just isn’t right.
6:05 p.m.: The TSA at Sky Harbor received double the complaints as other airports. What’s up with that?
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan
- Garcia: ‘Real’ plan would erase education deficit, raise teacher’s pay
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement