Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:30 p.m.: KTAR’s Jim Cross joins us for the latest on Arizona’s national parks reopened. Can people go to the Grand Canyon soon?
4:05 p.m.: Kids in Oregon are being forced to apply to a college before graduating high school. Why?
5:30 p.m.: Valley economist Elliot Pollack joins us to talk about the federal shutdown. What happens to Arizona in a doomsday scenario?
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO
- Ducey faces pressure, backlash during fight to overhaul K-12 education