Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:30 p.m.: KTAR’s Jim Cross joins us for the latest on Arizona’s national parks reopened. Can people go to the Grand Canyon soon?
4:05 p.m.: Kids in Oregon are being forced to apply to a college before graduating high school. Why?
5:30 p.m.: Valley economist Elliot Pollack joins us to talk about the federal shutdown. What happens to Arizona in a doomsday scenario?
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate
- Jan Brewer defends McCain from critics calling for him to step down
- Horizon Honors teacher awarded Mac & Gaydos Pay Tribute to a Teacher
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan