Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:30 p.m.: KTAR’s Jim Cross joins us for the latest on Arizona’s national parks reopened. Can people go to the Grand Canyon soon?
4:05 p.m.: Kids in Oregon are being forced to apply to a college before graduating high school. Why?
5:30 p.m.: Valley economist Elliot Pollack joins us to talk about the federal shutdown. What happens to Arizona in a doomsday scenario?
Mac & Gaydos
- Penzone: Campaigns should focus on what candidates stand for
- Gov. Ducey supports Flake’s request to delay vote for FBI investigation
- Look back on a decade of the Mac & Gaydos show
- How would Sheriff Penzone deal with speeding Arizona lawmaker?
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate