Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:30 p.m.: KTAR’s Jim Cross joins us for the latest on Arizona’s national parks reopened. Can people go to the Grand Canyon soon?
4:05 p.m.: Kids in Oregon are being forced to apply to a college before graduating high school. Why?
5:30 p.m.: Valley economist Elliot Pollack joins us to talk about the federal shutdown. What happens to Arizona in a doomsday scenario?
- Mac Watson of ‘Mac and Gaydos’ shares story of adopting children
- Arizona lawmaker wants new policies for addressing inappropriate behavior
- Former Tent City site to treat 500-plus inmates for opioid addiction
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups