Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:30 p.m.: KTAR’s Jim Cross joins us for the latest on Arizona’s national parks reopened. Can people go to the Grand Canyon soon?
4:05 p.m.: Kids in Oregon are being forced to apply to a college before graduating high school. Why?
5:30 p.m.: Valley economist Elliot Pollack joins us to talk about the federal shutdown. What happens to Arizona in a doomsday scenario?
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan
- Garcia: ‘Real’ plan would erase education deficit, raise teacher’s pay
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement