Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: A congressman let his peer know their approval ratings are beyond low. Was that a good idea?
4:05 p.m.: The mayor of Tusayan joins us to discuss just how big of an impact a closed Grand Canyon has on his town.
5:45 p.m.: Some people on public transportation missed someone being murdered because they were all on their cell phone. WHAT?!
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate
- Jan Brewer defends McCain from critics calling for him to step down
- Horizon Honors teacher awarded Mac & Gaydos Pay Tribute to a Teacher
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan