Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: A congressman let his peer know their approval ratings are beyond low. Was that a good idea?
4:05 p.m.: The mayor of Tusayan joins us to discuss just how big of an impact a closed Grand Canyon has on his town.
5:45 p.m.: Some people on public transportation missed someone being murdered because they were all on their cell phone. WHAT?!
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO