Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: A congressman let his peer know their approval ratings are beyond low. Was that a good idea?
4:05 p.m.: The mayor of Tusayan joins us to discuss just how big of an impact a closed Grand Canyon has on his town.
5:45 p.m.: Some people on public transportation missed someone being murdered because they were all on their cell phone. WHAT?!
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan
- Garcia: ‘Real’ plan would erase education deficit, raise teacher’s pay
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement