Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: A congressman let his peer know their approval ratings are beyond low. Was that a good idea?
4:05 p.m.: The mayor of Tusayan joins us to discuss just how big of an impact a closed Grand Canyon has on his town.
5:45 p.m.: Some people on public transportation missed someone being murdered because they were all on their cell phone. WHAT?!
- Mac Watson of ‘Mac and Gaydos’ shares story of adopting children
- Arizona lawmaker wants new policies for addressing inappropriate behavior
- Former Tent City site to treat 500-plus inmates for opioid addiction
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups