Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:30 p.m.: ABC newsman Sam Donaldson joins us for the latest on the shutdown. Spoiler alert: He’s not very optimistic.
4:45 p.m.: Ann Romney joins us LIVE to discuss how her husband would have handled the shutdown, her new book and more!
3:30 p.m.: Are people crying “bully” to quickly now? It seems like everything is bullying.
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan
- Garcia: ‘Real’ plan would erase education deficit, raise teacher’s pay
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement