Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: Miriam Carey was shot and killed near the U.S. Capitol on Thursday. Was it necessary for police to use deadly force?
4:05 p.m.: Gov. Jan Brewer wants to reopen the Grand Canyon but the feds aren’t having it. Wait. Didn’t she just apply for federal aid last month?
5:30 p.m.: It’s time for Radioactive. Remember to vote in our poll where YOU decide what WE talk about!
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan
- Garcia: ‘Real’ plan would erase education deficit, raise teacher’s pay
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement