Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: Miriam Carey was shot and killed near the U.S. Capitol on Thursday. Was it necessary for police to use deadly force?
4:05 p.m.: Gov. Jan Brewer wants to reopen the Grand Canyon but the feds aren’t having it. Wait. Didn’t she just apply for federal aid last month?
5:30 p.m.: It’s time for Radioactive. Remember to vote in our poll where YOU decide what WE talk about!
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate
- Jan Brewer defends McCain from critics calling for him to step down
- Horizon Honors teacher awarded Mac & Gaydos Pay Tribute to a Teacher
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan