Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: Miriam Carey was shot and killed near the U.S. Capitol on Thursday. Was it necessary for police to use deadly force?
4:05 p.m.: Gov. Jan Brewer wants to reopen the Grand Canyon but the feds aren’t having it. Wait. Didn’t she just apply for federal aid last month?
5:30 p.m.: It’s time for Radioactive. Remember to vote in our poll where YOU decide what WE talk about!
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO