Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: President Barack Obama is calling the shutdown the GOP shutdown, but he’s not blaming every Republican.
4:30 p.m.: An autistic Wisconsin boy underwent surgery to prevent him from screaming. Was this a good idea?
6:45 p.m.: It’s time for Radioactive, where YOU tell US what to talk about!
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO
- Ducey faces pressure, backlash during fight to overhaul K-12 education