Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: President Barack Obama is calling the shutdown the GOP shutdown, but he’s not blaming every Republican.
4:30 p.m.: An autistic Wisconsin boy underwent surgery to prevent him from screaming. Was this a good idea?
6:45 p.m.: It’s time for Radioactive, where YOU tell US what to talk about!
Mac & Gaydos
- Penzone: Campaigns should focus on what candidates stand for
- Gov. Ducey supports Flake’s request to delay vote for FBI investigation
- Look back on a decade of the Mac & Gaydos show
- How would Sheriff Penzone deal with speeding Arizona lawmaker?
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate