Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: President Barack Obama is calling the shutdown the GOP shutdown, but he’s not blaming every Republican.
4:30 p.m.: An autistic Wisconsin boy underwent surgery to prevent him from screaming. Was this a good idea?
6:45 p.m.: It’s time for Radioactive, where YOU tell US what to talk about!
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan
- Garcia: ‘Real’ plan would erase education deficit, raise teacher’s pay
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement