Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: President Barack Obama is calling the shutdown the GOP shutdown, but he’s not blaming every Republican.
4:30 p.m.: An autistic Wisconsin boy underwent surgery to prevent him from screaming. Was this a good idea?
6:45 p.m.: It’s time for Radioactive, where YOU tell US what to talk about!
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols
- One year in, Paul Penzone continues to address ‘culture of hate’ claims
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest stories from past weekend in Arizona, nation
- Palo Verde Middle School teacher gets monthly KTAR News award