Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:35 p.m.: The government is about to shutdown and politicians are arguing. Why can’t they get it together?
4:35 p.m.: An entire New York high school football team quit after one of their teammates dies. Was there a better way to handle this?
5:35 p.m.: It’s Radioactive, where YOU tell US what to talk about!
Mac & Gaydos
- Penzone: Campaigns should focus on what candidates stand for
- Gov. Ducey supports Flake’s request to delay vote for FBI investigation
- Look back on a decade of the Mac & Gaydos show
- How would Sheriff Penzone deal with speeding Arizona lawmaker?
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate