Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:35 p.m.: The government is about to shutdown and politicians are arguing. Why can’t they get it together?
4:35 p.m.: An entire New York high school football team quit after one of their teammates dies. Was there a better way to handle this?
5:35 p.m.: It’s Radioactive, where YOU tell US what to talk about!
- Garcia: ‘Real’ plan would erase education deficit, raise teacher’s pay
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018