Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:05 p.m.: A Carlos Danger documentary is in the works. Is America ready for it? Do we even need to see it?
4:30 p.m.: What if a train connected Los Angeles to New York and get everyone there in 45 minutes? Find out what we think of this crazy idea!
5:45 p.m.: Companies are paying employees to lose weight. It seems ridiculous, but it’s cheaper than the insurance hits.
Mac & Gaydos
- How would Sheriff Penzone deal with speeding Arizona lawmaker?
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate
- Jan Brewer defends McCain from critics calling for him to step down
- Horizon Honors teacher awarded Mac & Gaydos Pay Tribute to a Teacher
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival