Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:05 p.m.: A Carlos Danger documentary is in the works. Is America ready for it? Do we even need to see it?
4:30 p.m.: What if a train connected Los Angeles to New York and get everyone there in 45 minutes? Find out what we think of this crazy idea!
5:45 p.m.: Companies are paying employees to lose weight. It seems ridiculous, but it’s cheaper than the insurance hits.
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan
- Garcia: ‘Real’ plan would erase education deficit, raise teacher’s pay
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement