Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: ABC newsman Sam Donaldson joins us to discuss Anthony Weiner, who is now fourth in the pools. Is he just furthering his public humiliation?
4:35 p.m.: THE SOURCE: Call us if your wife is pregnant at (602) 277-5827. Would you walk away from possibly winning $1 million to witness the birth of your first child?
5:30 p.m.: Parents are using “geo-fencing” to be alerted when someone — most likely a kid — leaves a certain area. Is this going a bit too far?
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols
- One year in, Paul Penzone continues to address ‘culture of hate’ claims