The latest edition of the New Yorker magazine is out and it features a cartoon on its cover poking fun at mayoral candidate Anthony Weiner.
Think King Kong when you check out the picture, but instead of the destructive ape it’s Weiner straddling the Empire State building, taking a picture of it with his phone.
This week he admitted his sexting escapades with women continued even after he quit Congress. We’ve heard from one of those women, Sydney Leathers who said she felt “manipulated” by the ex-congressman and never really knew the real Anthony Weiner.
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO