The latest edition of the New Yorker magazine is out and it features a cartoon on its cover poking fun at mayoral candidate Anthony Weiner.
Think King Kong when you check out the picture, but instead of the destructive ape it’s Weiner straddling the Empire State building, taking a picture of it with his phone.
This week he admitted his sexting escapades with women continued even after he quit Congress. We’ve heard from one of those women, Sydney Leathers who said she felt “manipulated” by the ex-congressman and never really knew the real Anthony Weiner.
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate
- Jan Brewer defends McCain from critics calling for him to step down
- Horizon Honors teacher awarded Mac & Gaydos Pay Tribute to a Teacher
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan