The latest edition of the New Yorker magazine is out and it features a cartoon on its cover poking fun at mayoral candidate Anthony Weiner.
Think King Kong when you check out the picture, but instead of the destructive ape it’s Weiner straddling the Empire State building, taking a picture of it with his phone.
This week he admitted his sexting escapades with women continued even after he quit Congress. We’ve heard from one of those women, Sydney Leathers who said she felt “manipulated” by the ex-congressman and never really knew the real Anthony Weiner.
- Garcia: ‘Real’ plan would erase education deficit, raise teacher’s pay
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018