The latest edition of the New Yorker magazine is out and it features a cartoon on its cover poking fun at mayoral candidate Anthony Weiner.
Think King Kong when you check out the picture, but instead of the destructive ape it’s Weiner straddling the Empire State building, taking a picture of it with his phone.
This week he admitted his sexting escapades with women continued even after he quit Congress. We’ve heard from one of those women, Sydney Leathers who said she felt “manipulated” by the ex-congressman and never really knew the real Anthony Weiner.
- Mac Watson of ‘Mac and Gaydos’ shares story of adopting children
- Arizona lawmaker wants new policies for addressing inappropriate behavior
- Former Tent City site to treat 500-plus inmates for opioid addiction
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups