The latest edition of the New Yorker magazine is out and it features a cartoon on its cover poking fun at mayoral candidate Anthony Weiner.
Think King Kong when you check out the picture, but instead of the destructive ape it’s Weiner straddling the Empire State building, taking a picture of it with his phone.
This week he admitted his sexting escapades with women continued even after he quit Congress. We’ve heard from one of those women, Sydney Leathers who said she felt “manipulated” by the ex-congressman and never really knew the real Anthony Weiner.
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols
- One year in, Paul Penzone continues to address ‘culture of hate’ claims
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest stories from past weekend in Arizona, nation
- Palo Verde Middle School teacher gets monthly KTAR News award