Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: Monica Lindstrom joins us to discuss Arizona’s Stand Your Ground law. How are we different from Florida? What exactly is illegal and what’s illegal?
4:05 p.m.: A Valley mom’s kids were booted out of daycare. We talk to her to find out why.
5:45 p.m.: More of us are driving to work alone. Is this a sign the economy is improving or are we all willing to drive further to land a job?
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan
- Garcia: ‘Real’ plan would erase education deficit, raise teacher’s pay
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement