Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: Monica Lindstrom joins us to discuss Arizona’s Stand Your Ground law. How are we different from Florida? What exactly is illegal and what’s illegal?
4:05 p.m.: A Valley mom’s kids were booted out of daycare. We talk to her to find out why.
5:45 p.m.: More of us are driving to work alone. Is this a sign the economy is improving or are we all willing to drive further to land a job?
- ‘Remember me?’ Mom outs college-aged son on Facebook for not calling home
- Gaydos meets Solomon the lion from Wildlife World Zoo
- Donald Trump wins Mac & Gaydos’ Presidential Pick Fest
- Colorado woman turns to Craigslist to rent a family for her birthday
- Renting, not owning, a growing trend among millennials