Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: Monica Lindstrom joins us to discuss Arizona’s Stand Your Ground law. How are we different from Florida? What exactly is illegal and what’s illegal?
4:05 p.m.: A Valley mom’s kids were booted out of daycare. We talk to her to find out why.
5:45 p.m.: More of us are driving to work alone. Is this a sign the economy is improving or are we all willing to drive further to land a job?
- Mac Watson of ‘Mac and Gaydos’ shares story of adopting children
- Arizona lawmaker wants new policies for addressing inappropriate behavior
- Former Tent City site to treat 500-plus inmates for opioid addiction
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups