Today on Mac & Gaydos…
Mike Weinstein and Mike Russell in for Larry Gaydos and Mac Watson.
3:15 p.m.: We really don’t care about the Royal Baby, but we’ll put in our two cents. The Royal Family may be kind of useless, but at least they’re cheaper than the president!
4:45 p.m.: Scottsdale is opting for photo radar mobile booths over the old SUVs to enforce speed in school zones.
6:30 p.m.: Are the rallies showing support for Trayvon Martin misguided? Are they actually helping anything or are they just making it worse?</P.
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols
- One year in, Paul Penzone continues to address ‘culture of hate’ claims
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest stories from past weekend in Arizona, nation
- Palo Verde Middle School teacher gets monthly KTAR News award