Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: President Barack Obama addressed the George Zimmerman-Trayvon Martin saga again. Did he pour gas on the fire or calm things down? Hear from the president and get out reaction to what he had to say.
4:35 p.m.: The D-backs have a new mascot. No, Baxter’s not going away. Find out who else is going to be beside him at games.
5:35 p.m.: A new study said airline passengers are ticked about being nickeled and dimed for perks on flights, but you might be surprised about people’s reaction to the extra fees.
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate
- Jan Brewer defends McCain from critics calling for him to step down
- Horizon Honors teacher awarded Mac & Gaydos Pay Tribute to a Teacher
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan