Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: President Barack Obama addressed the George Zimmerman-Trayvon Martin saga again. Did he pour gas on the fire or calm things down? Hear from the president and get out reaction to what he had to say.
4:35 p.m.: The D-backs have a new mascot. No, Baxter’s not going away. Find out who else is going to be beside him at games.
5:35 p.m.: A new study said airline passengers are ticked about being nickeled and dimed for perks on flights, but you might be surprised about people’s reaction to the extra fees.
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan
- Garcia: ‘Real’ plan would erase education deficit, raise teacher’s pay
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement