Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:30 p.m.: THE SOURCE: Are you in a long-distance relationship? How’s it going? Call us at (602) 277-5827.
4:35 p.m.: Our parents never had to pay for things like cable, Internet or cell phones. Were there different expenses then or was life just more simple?
6:30 p.m.: How in the world can Detroit go bankrupt?! Danny Court, a local economist, joins us to discuss.
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO