Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:30 p.m.: THE SOURCE: Are you in a long-distance relationship? How’s it going? Call us at (602) 277-5827.
4:35 p.m.: Our parents never had to pay for things like cable, Internet or cell phones. Were there different expenses then or was life just more simple?
6:30 p.m.: How in the world can Detroit go bankrupt?! Danny Court, a local economist, joins us to discuss.
- One year in, Paul Penzone continues to address ‘culture of hate’ claims
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest stories from past weekend in Arizona, nation
- Palo Verde Middle School teacher gets monthly KTAR News award
- Mac Watson of ‘Mac and Gaydos’ shares story of adopting children
- Arizona lawmaker wants new policies for addressing inappropriate behavior