Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:30 p.m.: THE SOURCE: Are you in a long-distance relationship? How’s it going? Call us at (602) 277-5827.
4:35 p.m.: Our parents never had to pay for things like cable, Internet or cell phones. Were there different expenses then or was life just more simple?
6:30 p.m.: How in the world can Detroit go bankrupt?! Danny Court, a local economist, joins us to discuss.
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols
- One year in, Paul Penzone continues to address ‘culture of hate’ claims