Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: A girl broke up a fight at school. Now she’s being mocked and singled-out by classmates. Is she a heroine or a villain?
4:30 p.m.: THE SOURCE: We need women who have hooked-up at weddings to call us. Don’t worry, we’re discrete. (602) 277-5827.
5:45 p.m.: Restaurants are purposefully making themselves look older and more traditional. Why?
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan
- Garcia: ‘Real’ plan would erase education deficit, raise teacher’s pay
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement