Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: A girl broke up a fight at school. Now she’s being mocked and singled-out by classmates. Is she a heroine or a villain?
4:30 p.m.: THE SOURCE: We need women who have hooked-up at weddings to call us. Don’t worry, we’re discrete. (602) 277-5827.
5:45 p.m.: Restaurants are purposefully making themselves look older and more traditional. Why?
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols
- One year in, Paul Penzone continues to address ‘culture of hate’ claims
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest stories from past weekend in Arizona, nation
- Palo Verde Middle School teacher gets monthly KTAR News award