Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: Sam Donaldson from ABC News weighs in on why President Barack Obama injected himself into the Trayvon Martin versus George Zimmerman saga.
4:35 p.m.: It’s summer…vacation season…how guilty should you feel if you take a trip WITHOUT your kids?
5:35 p.m.: The gift of the bad economy is disappearing. If you wait until fall you might not be able to afford this. Find out what it is.
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate
- Jan Brewer defends McCain from critics calling for him to step down
- Horizon Honors teacher awarded Mac & Gaydos Pay Tribute to a Teacher
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan