What is a Kronut?
It’s not quite a doughnut and not quite a croissant.
It’s a Kronut. A hybrid between a doughnut and a croissant.
“It is fried,” said Christine Boerner, from Karl’s Bakery in Phoenix. “They’re a little bit fluffier, a little bit taller, but they’re about the same size as a doughnut.”
Mac & Gaydos and producer Lloyd Banks tried Kronut’s for the first time on Friday’s show.
Have you ever had one? You would at least try one right?
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO