What is a Kronut?
It’s not quite a doughnut and not quite a croissant.
It’s a Kronut. A hybrid between a doughnut and a croissant.
“It is fried,” said Christine Boerner, from Karl’s Bakery in Phoenix. “They’re a little bit fluffier, a little bit taller, but they’re about the same size as a doughnut.”
Mac & Gaydos and producer Lloyd Banks tried Kronut’s for the first time on Friday’s show.
Have you ever had one? You would at least try one right?
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate
- Jan Brewer defends McCain from critics calling for him to step down
- Horizon Honors teacher awarded Mac & Gaydos Pay Tribute to a Teacher
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan