What is a Kronut?
It’s not quite a doughnut and not quite a croissant.
It’s a Kronut. A hybrid between a doughnut and a croissant.
“It is fried,” said Christine Boerner, from Karl’s Bakery in Phoenix. “They’re a little bit fluffier, a little bit taller, but they’re about the same size as a doughnut.”
Mac & Gaydos and producer Lloyd Banks tried Kronut’s for the first time on Friday’s show.
Have you ever had one? You would at least try one right?
- One year in, Paul Penzone continues to address ‘culture of hate’ claims
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest stories from past weekend in Arizona, nation
- Palo Verde Middle School teacher gets monthly KTAR News award
- Mac Watson of ‘Mac and Gaydos’ shares story of adopting children
- Arizona lawmaker wants new policies for addressing inappropriate behavior