What is a Kronut?
It’s not quite a doughnut and not quite a croissant.
It’s a Kronut. A hybrid between a doughnut and a croissant.
“It is fried,” said Christine Boerner, from Karl’s Bakery in Phoenix. “They’re a little bit fluffier, a little bit taller, but they’re about the same size as a doughnut.”
Mac & Gaydos and producer Lloyd Banks tried Kronut’s for the first time on Friday’s show.
Have you ever had one? You would at least try one right?
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols
- One year in, Paul Penzone continues to address ‘culture of hate’ claims