Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: ABC newsman Sam Donaldson joins us. Should President Obama be in attendance at the funeral for the Yarnell firefighters?
4:35 p.m.: Arizona’s creating new class standards. Should the emphasis in the classroom be more about critical thinking or memorizing content?
5:35 p.m.: THE SOURCE: We want to hear from you if you’re a temporary employee. How do you feel about your job? Are you working in a field you’re interested in or do you just consider it to be a job?
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan
- Garcia: ‘Real’ plan would erase education deficit, raise teacher’s pay
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement