Imagine you’re alone at the house while that special someone went grocery shopping. You discover they forgot their cellphone and that they have also been sexting somebody else.
Would you consider them to be cheating on you?
A survey that made it to The Huffington Post discovered that one-in-five people would leave their partner.
The survey, conducted by Good in Bed along with Men’s and Women’s Health magazines, asked participants different relationship-related questions with many different scenarios.
In another poll conducted by the HuffPost:
79 percent of the 1,000 U.S. adults surveyed said they would consider it cheating if their partner sent sexy text messages of pictures to someone else. Women, however, were more likely to consider it cheating than men — 85 percent of women polled would consider it cheating, versus 74 percent of men.
What would you do if you discovered sexy pictures à la Anthony Weiner in your spouse’s phone?
- Civil rights activist wants Phoenix-area NAACP boss to step down after incident
- Cindy McCain talks Syrians refugees’ plight, trafficking in Arizona
- Relive 2015 through the high and low moments of Mac & Gaydos
- Mac & Gaydos’ Caring for Kids nets thousands of donations for Child Crisis Arizona
- Former Phoenix Mayor Phil Gordon considers run against Sheriff Arpaio