Imagine you’re alone at the house while that special someone went grocery shopping. You discover they forgot their cellphone and that they have also been sexting somebody else.
Would you consider them to be cheating on you?
A survey that made it to The Huffington Post discovered that one-in-five people would leave their partner.
The survey, conducted by Good in Bed along with Men’s and Women’s Health magazines, asked participants different relationship-related questions with many different scenarios.
In another poll conducted by the HuffPost:
79 percent of the 1,000 U.S. adults surveyed said they would consider it cheating if their partner sent sexy text messages of pictures to someone else. Women, however, were more likely to consider it cheating than men — 85 percent of women polled would consider it cheating, versus 74 percent of men.
What would you do if you discovered sexy pictures à la Anthony Weiner in your spouse’s phone?
- ‘Remember me?’ Mom outs college-aged son on Facebook for not calling home
- Gaydos meets Solomon the lion from Wildlife World Zoo
- Donald Trump wins Mac & Gaydos’ Presidential Pick Fest
- Colorado woman turns to Craigslist to rent a family for her birthday
- Renting, not owning, a growing trend among millennials