Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:35 p.m.: Could Jeff Flake’s son be kicked out of school? Yes. And it’s not because of his racist Twitter rant. It’s far worse this time.
4:35 p.m.: THE SOURCE: Ladies: Which superhero would you want to be with: Ironman or Superman? Why? (602) 277-5827.
6:35 p.m.: Can you hold people hostage with your cell phone? It happened at a Dunkin’ Donuts.
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan
- Garcia: ‘Real’ plan would erase education deficit, raise teacher’s pay
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement