Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:35 p.m.: Could Jeff Flake’s son be kicked out of school? Yes. And it’s not because of his racist Twitter rant. It’s far worse this time.
4:35 p.m.: THE SOURCE: Ladies: Which superhero would you want to be with: Ironman or Superman? Why? (602) 277-5827.
6:35 p.m.: Can you hold people hostage with your cell phone? It happened at a Dunkin’ Donuts.
Mac & Gaydos
- Penzone: Campaigns should focus on what candidates stand for
- Gov. Ducey supports Flake’s request to delay vote for FBI investigation
- Look back on a decade of the Mac & Gaydos show
- How would Sheriff Penzone deal with speeding Arizona lawmaker?
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate