Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: As if sitting on a hot plane waiting to take off isn’t bad enough, now a group of people find out they won’t get much compensation for having to suffer. Is it their own fault though?
4:00 p.m.: Jury selection has begun for the case of the guy who had a kid dress like a terrorist and parade around with a fake rocket launcher to test the police’s response time. We check in with our legal insider Monica Lindstrom to find out why the cops took two months to arrest this guy.
6:05 p.m.: We’ve got the latest positive signs of the economy and we’ll share them with you!
- Mac and Gaydos deliver pizzas to winning class in REDucation contest
- Civil rights activist wants Phoenix-area NAACP boss to step down after incident
- Cindy McCain talks Syrians refugees’ plight, trafficking in Arizona
- Relive 2015 through the high and low moments of Mac & Gaydos
- Mac & Gaydos’ Caring for Kids nets thousands of donations for Child Crisis Arizona