Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: As if sitting on a hot plane waiting to take off isn’t bad enough, now a group of people find out they won’t get much compensation for having to suffer. Is it their own fault though?
4:00 p.m.: Jury selection has begun for the case of the guy who had a kid dress like a terrorist and parade around with a fake rocket launcher to test the police’s response time. We check in with our legal insider Monica Lindstrom to find out why the cops took two months to arrest this guy.
6:05 p.m.: We’ve got the latest positive signs of the economy and we’ll share them with you!
- ‘Remember me?’ Mom outs college-aged son on Facebook for not calling home
- Gaydos meets Solomon the lion from Wildlife World Zoo
- Donald Trump wins Mac & Gaydos’ Presidential Pick Fest
- Colorado woman turns to Craigslist to rent a family for her birthday
- Renting, not owning, a growing trend among millennials