Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: Did you miss some news on Friday? No problem. The Daily Download gives you the top five stories you need to know.
4:15 p.m.: Parents are charging kids to come to a birthday party. Would you let your child go?
6:35 p.m.: A New Jersey dad is suing his son’s school for $40 million after his son was thrown off the track team for missing practice. That can’t be right, can it?
- Mac Watson of ‘Mac and Gaydos’ shares story of adopting children
- Arizona lawmaker wants new policies for addressing inappropriate behavior
- Former Tent City site to treat 500-plus inmates for opioid addiction
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups