Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:35 p.m.: The president spoke about how politicians only care about reelection and that needs to change. Where did he say this? At a fundraiser for Democratic reelection. Oy.
4:35 p.m.: Yeah, airlines screw us over a lot, but on the flip side, do we expect too much out of them?
5:15 p.m.: The Yanira Maldonado case is a mess for Mexico and we’ll tell you why.
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate
- Jan Brewer defends McCain from critics calling for him to step down
- Horizon Honors teacher awarded Mac & Gaydos Pay Tribute to a Teacher
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan