Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:35 p.m.: The president spoke about how politicians only care about reelection and that needs to change. Where did he say this? At a fundraiser for Democratic reelection. Oy.
4:35 p.m.: Yeah, airlines screw us over a lot, but on the flip side, do we expect too much out of them?
5:15 p.m.: The Yanira Maldonado case is a mess for Mexico and we’ll tell you why.
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan
- Garcia: ‘Real’ plan would erase education deficit, raise teacher’s pay
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement