Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: THE SOURCE: Have you ever had a run-in with the federales in Mexico? We wanna hear from you at (602) 277-5827.
5:15 p.m.: Sheriff Arpaio is under the most scrutiny of his career and, for the first time, he’s caving.
6:05 p.m.: Abercrombie & Fitch apologizes for saying it refuses to sell clothes to unattractive or overweight people.
- Mac Watson of ‘Mac and Gaydos’ shares story of adopting children
- Arizona lawmaker wants new policies for addressing inappropriate behavior
- Former Tent City site to treat 500-plus inmates for opioid addiction
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups