Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: THE SOURCE: Have you ever had a run-in with the federales in Mexico? We wanna hear from you at (602) 277-5827.
5:15 p.m.: Sheriff Arpaio is under the most scrutiny of his career and, for the first time, he’s caving.
6:05 p.m.: Abercrombie & Fitch apologizes for saying it refuses to sell clothes to unattractive or overweight people.
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan
- Garcia: ‘Real’ plan would erase education deficit, raise teacher’s pay
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement