Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: THE SOURCE: Have you ever had a run-in with the federales in Mexico? We wanna hear from you at (602) 277-5827.
5:15 p.m.: Sheriff Arpaio is under the most scrutiny of his career and, for the first time, he’s caving.
6:05 p.m.: Abercrombie & Fitch apologizes for saying it refuses to sell clothes to unattractive or overweight people.
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols
- One year in, Paul Penzone continues to address ‘culture of hate’ claims
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest stories from past weekend in Arizona, nation
- Palo Verde Middle School teacher gets monthly KTAR News award