Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: The jury Wednesday couldn’t come up with a unanimous decision and needed help with their final decision to give Jodi Arias life or death.
5:35 p.m.: The co-owner of Amy’s Baking Company might get deported and isn’t allowed in two countries!
6:15 p.m.: The mayor of the tornado-devastated Oklahoma town wants safety rooms to be mandatory. Schools are one thing, but people’s homes?
- Mac Watson of ‘Mac and Gaydos’ shares story of adopting children
- Arizona lawmaker wants new policies for addressing inappropriate behavior
- Former Tent City site to treat 500-plus inmates for opioid addiction
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups