Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: The jury Wednesday couldn’t come up with a unanimous decision and needed help with their final decision to give Jodi Arias life or death.
5:35 p.m.: The co-owner of Amy’s Baking Company might get deported and isn’t allowed in two countries!
6:15 p.m.: The mayor of the tornado-devastated Oklahoma town wants safety rooms to be mandatory. Schools are one thing, but people’s homes?
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols
- One year in, Paul Penzone continues to address ‘culture of hate’ claims
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest stories from past weekend in Arizona, nation
- Palo Verde Middle School teacher gets monthly KTAR News award