Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: The jury Wednesday couldn’t come up with a unanimous decision and needed help with their final decision to give Jodi Arias life or death.
5:35 p.m.: The co-owner of Amy’s Baking Company might get deported and isn’t allowed in two countries!
6:15 p.m.: The mayor of the tornado-devastated Oklahoma town wants safety rooms to be mandatory. Schools are one thing, but people’s homes?
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan
- Garcia: ‘Real’ plan would erase education deficit, raise teacher’s pay
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement