Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: The jury Wednesday couldn’t come up with a unanimous decision and needed help with their final decision to give Jodi Arias life or death.
5:35 p.m.: The co-owner of Amy’s Baking Company might get deported and isn’t allowed in two countries!
6:15 p.m.: The mayor of the tornado-devastated Oklahoma town wants safety rooms to be mandatory. Schools are one thing, but people’s homes?
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate
- Jan Brewer defends McCain from critics calling for him to step down
- Horizon Honors teacher awarded Mac & Gaydos Pay Tribute to a Teacher
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan