Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: The Jodi Arias trial: The defense tries to poke holes in the prosecutor’s case.
4:35 p.m.: The female DNA on the bomb does not match Katherine Russell, the wife of Tamerlan Tsarnaev. However, there’s explosive residue all over the house.
5:35 p.m.: The jobless numbers are down and Wall Street is way up!
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate
- Jan Brewer defends McCain from critics calling for him to step down
- Horizon Honors teacher awarded Mac & Gaydos Pay Tribute to a Teacher
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan